From our signature luxury ballet flat, to our visionary marketing strategy and concierge-like customer service, Tieks is at the forefront of fashion retail and e-commerce.
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Associate to add to our growing, dynamic team. As a Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to grow into roles including marketing, public relations, design, advertising and social media. This position is the perfect fit for someone looking to build a career at Tieks.
- Professionally interact with consumers via phone, email, online chat and social media
- Communicate brand messaging with prospective customers and social media following
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Lend a helping hand; assisting with card writing, helping set up a photo shoot, brainstorming a marketing strategy, etc.
Requirements and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a solid GPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor and ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in women's fashion
- You are great under pressure and enjoy wearing multiple hats (or shoes)
- You are bright, positive and goal oriented
- You are a self- starter who is able to manage time effectively
- You are passionate about providing an excellent client experience
- You are resourceful and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You continuously look for ways to improve and exceed expectations
- You are a flexible team player
- You have an optimistic outlook
Please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include "Marketing Associate" in the
subject line, a cover letter, and your resume.