Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience Associate Job Description
Are you interested in joining a startup that has redefined women’s footwear and gained massive international traction through direct-to-consumer e-commerce retail? Want to be part of a dynamic customer experience team that provides world-class, concierge-level service to our fast-growing base of Tieks devotees?
Look no further. Tieks is searching for an articulate, meticulous and upbeat individual who can quickly make contributions to our Customer Experience team. We strive to provide flawless, personalized support to every Tieks enthusiast on the planet, ensuring that each customer’s experience is a delight. Thus, winning candidates for this role must be self-motivated and energetic problem solvers with a passion for ensuring a positive and individualized online buying experience.
- Crafting thorough, thoughtful and accurate responses to customer emails
- Providing personalized, professional support over the phone and via online chat
- Engaging customers on various social media platforms
- Other duties essential to providing stellar customer service
Requirements and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a solid GPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor and ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in women's fashion
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- You are bright, positive and goal oriented
- You are a self- starter who is able to manage time effectively
- You are passionate about providing an excellent client experience
- You are resourceful and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You continuously look for ways to improve and exceed expectations
- You are a flexible team player
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Customer Experience Associate" in the subject line, a cover letter, and your resume.